[This page will be updated as new information is learned.]
White Claws (ID white claws on forepaws)
- Probably older than BMJ
- Seen regularly at the weir during the pink salmon run
BMJ (Big Mama Jama) b. 1988 (ID right pinky toe sticks up and tags pink on her left ear and blue on her right ear)
- 1999 - 3 spring cubs
- 2000 - 3 cubs DLP (killed in defense of life and property)
- 2001 - 3 spring cubs (2 female 1 male)
- 2002 - 1 spring limper, 2 female yearlings on own July 4, 1 yearling fall DLP
- 2003 - 2nd yearling DLP, 3 spring cubs (one is LMJ)
- 2004 - cubs stay with her through second season
- 2005 - 3 female second year cubs, male sibling on own at Glory Hole June 2
- 2006 - 2 third year cubs along river
- 2007 - 2 fourth year cubs (one male, one female = LMJ)
- 2008 - 1 spring cub; LMJ has cubs
- 2009 - yearling on its own; LMJ with yearling cubs
- 2010 - 3 cubs, one male, others unknown; BMJ collared and male cub ear tagged (blue on left and pink on right). Premolar sample taken and BMJ aged at 22 years weight 500 pounds at that time.
- 2011 - 3 yearlings; one light colored cub named Silver (not ear tagged)
- 2012 - BMJ and three cubs seen together in spring, but separated by the end of May. One sub-adult cub DLP. Remaining cubs are Silver and Blue Tag
Boo b. 2001
Gimpy aka Stockings b. 2004 (ID slightly withered right hip and mild limp when moving fast; difficult to tell at end of season when fat; large head and stocky build)
- 2007 - shot in right hind leg and hip
- 2010 - 3 spring cubs
- Gimpy aka Stockings b. 2004 (ID slightly withered right hip and mild limp when moving fast; difficult to tell at end of season when fat; large head and stocky build)
Speedy b. 2004 (ID white tips on ears; fast walk/run and fish catching technique; ear tags green on her left and yellow on her right.).
- 2008 - collared until 2010, then collar replaced with new collar
- 2010 - 2 spring cubs, one male, one female; Speedy collared and cubs ear tagged (female same as Speedy, male yellow on left and green on his right)
- 2011 - 2 yearlings; male cub got fish hook in nose; fish hook removed and Speedy recollared by ADFG; cub named Fish Hook
- 2012 - Male cub Fish Hook seen foraging in estuary in June. Fish Hook killed in early summer. Remaining sub-adult cub named Speedy Jr., Speedy 2 or Green Tag.
2010 - 1 spring cub?
Toupe (ID gold patch on back of neck)
- 2008-2009 radio collared
- 2008 - collared until 2010
Teddy (ID outsized ears)
Quadra (may be LMJ)
- 2011 - 4 cubs of the year; bear is cautious around people.